4/8/09

LOST: Ben gets judged

Tonight's Lost, "Dead is Dead" (ABC 9/8c) is shaping up to be another run through Benryville.
Honestly, I can't wait.
What's even better is that according to the teaser, Mr. Smoke Monster is gonna roll into town for some "Judgment Part Deux: First it was Eko and now it's you" on Ben. Awesome!
I have to admit, I wasn't very confident about where this show was going at the end of season four, but the writers have really stepped it up this year. The storylines are compelling and, most importantly, they're actually starting to make some sense.
I never thought I'd say this about Lost, but things are finally starting to come together!
I'm even beginning to come around to some of the characters I used to hate. Yes, I actually liked last week's Kate-centric episode, "Whatever Happened, Happened." Crazy, right?
Now please, for the love of God, don't kill off Ben. That's all I'm asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment