9/2/09

Radio: A New Adventure

I like to keep this blog anonymous.
I don't link it on my Facebook page, and my Twitter account is devoid of any connection with other user names I may brandish around on these here Internets. Heck, my real name isn't even P.T. Hill, but I'm assuming you've figured that out by now. It does change monthly, after all.
Anyway, there is an explanation for why I haven't been online much in the past couple of weeks -- I've started a new radio show.
So yes, I'm linking to it. And, yes, you probably can figure out a few things about who or what exactly I am. Heck, you can even show up to my house and scream at me for stealing that Lost photo several months back. You know, the one that scored my site virtually all of its hits.
But I'm hoping you won't. I'm hoping you'll tune into the show. I think you'll enjoy it. It's certainly different than anything else I've ever heard on NPR. And I'm pretty confident that's a good thing.
Oh, and it also helps that I'm working with some of the most brilliant people in Connecticut's media.
The last couple weeks have been a blast. I'm learning a ton and I'm really enjoying the ride. Do I feel a bit like a kid tossed in the adult end of the swimming pool?
Well, yeah, you could say that.
But you know what? I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment